Loss of our family cat

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Loss of our family cat

Post by Midnightdreamer on Mon Jul 31, 2017 6:08 pm

It's hard for me to talk about the loss of a pet without crying. I try not to think about it at work because I work with the public and I can't start balling in front of customers and I don't have close friend's that are understanding to talk too so, I'm coming here for support.

We live in a small house, I have my own pets and my sister had hers. I try not to get attached, but I can't help it. She had a kitty cat that she wanted to help that was living in deplorable conditions at a friend's house. She was playful, loving, and had kittens before my sister got her fixed and she re-homed them. Saturday, I came home from work and it was late. I wanted to water the tree's outside in our front yard and I saw her laying there. I was devastated, my sister allowed her to be indoor and outdoor and she must have walked into the street. I felt like I was going to lose my mind when I saw her. I miss her, she was very unique and pretty, dainty and caring in her own kitty cat way. I don't know how to move on, I know it's only been a few days but I feel horrible and I don't know where to turn. Please, anyone kind out there willing to talk to a broken hearted woman? I really need the support. Crying or Very sad

Midnightdreamer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top